Even today for many people, making their first dollar online is still a dream, and that’s the reason why I see every day-in and day-out people asking how to make money with affiliate marketing and what’s the right way to go about it.
Since I was a beginner too, I truly understand their quest, and in such a quest to start affiliate marketing, people often end up looking at affiliate networks like ClickBank, JvZoo, and WarriorsPlus.
While some have asked me, ‘How to make money with WarriorPlus.’ Instead of replying to every request, I am here to answer all relatable queries in this article and I wanna take you through how to make money as an affiliate marketer on WarriorPlus.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is WarriorPlus?
- 2 3 ways to make money with WarriorPlus as an affiliate marketer
- 3 1) Start a YouTube channel and upload product reviews
- 4 2) Start a blog and publish product reviews
- 5 3) Publish affiliate links on self-publishing platforms
- 6 Additional Tip: Use Email Marketing To Scale up your earnings
- 7 Conclusion
What is WarriorPlus?
WarriorsPlus is an affiliate marketing platform for two kinds of users,
- Vendors: People who have their own digital products and wanna sell it online. Hence they end up listing their products on places like WarriorPlus.
- Affiliates: People who don’t own any products online but are willing to promote someone else’s product/offer to earn a commission/make money out of it.
In this context, WarriorPlus is a connecting platform for both vendors and affiliates where both the users can indulge in an affiliate marketing program to make more sales.
In other words, we can call WarriorPlus as an affiliate marketplace (or) affiliate network where people can sign up for dozens of affiliate programs and later promote them for affiliate commissions.
To become an affiliate marketer, WarriorPlus is a great platform, to begin with. Since there are already thousands of affiliate products available on the platform, therefore you can be rest assured that there wouldn’t be any shortage of products to sell.
But before diving into how to promote and how to make money with WarriorPlus, I think you should know a little bit more about this platform interms of how to start on the right note, like:-
What are the WarriorPlus payment methods?
WarriorPlus is a globally accessible network and can be utilized by any user with internet access. Therefore for such reasons they have pretty straightforward payment methods for all their global users.
For vendors, the most common payment methods are Paypal and Stripe through which vendors can withdraw their money.
For affiliates, we have three options to withdraw money, which would be Paypal, Stripe, and the usual bank transfer.
How to use WarriorPlus as an affiliate?
To access WarriorPlus login and sign in to your account as an affiliate, you need to register first by following a few simple steps.
In case if you haven’t signed up, you should watch this video on how to create your WarriorsPlus account:-
Once you have access to your account, you can log in to your WarriorPlus account as an affiliate and find products to promote.
Note: WarriorPlus is a marketplace full of products related to online marketing. So almost all of the products on this platform would be from the same make money online and digital marketing niche.
However, as soon you sign in, you will be shown this screen, and from there on, you can select your offers to promote (Select: Affiliates << Offers)
In the affiliate offers section, you will see a list of affiliate products to promote, and here there is one twist in the tale.
To become an affiliate for any of those product, you first have to send a request for approval, and later when you’re approved, you will be given access to your affiliate links.
Mostly for newbies with no sales in their WarriorPlus account, they have to go through this approval process but as we get to learn how to make money with WarriorPlus, I am sure you will have some sales to show, and thereafter the process of approval will become a lot easier.
To make this a little easier for beginners, I have created a doc with all request offer templates, which you can send to your vendors to get approved. (These templates will not guarantee any approval, but they could be helpful for someone who doesn’t how to write good requests)
How to access the WarriorPlus affiliate links?
Once you send a request for approval, you are most likely to receive an email with the affiliate link of your product.
Or else you could eventually check your affiliate dashboard and access your affiliate links of the products to which you’ve been approved.
Hence when you have all of your affiliate links intact, it’s time to promote those links and make money with the WarriorPlus affiliate products.
3 ways to make money with WarriorPlus as an affiliate marketer
Normally, I would have recommended you to first select a niche and then stick to some specific categories to make money. But since WarriorPlus is all about products from one niche itself (making money online).
Therefore I think there is not much left to choose in terms of niches to start affiliate marketing with WarriorPlus.
Although, it all does come down to selecting the right and better converting offers for affiliate marketing. To make this step a bit easy for you, I would advise you to choose a product from the top product category as shown in your WarriorsPlus dashboard.
Since these products are the best sellers amongst all, they are more likely to convert and will be easier for you to promote.
However once you have the access to your WarriorPlus affiliate links, it’s time to learn how to make money with WarriorPlus via affiliate marketing. According to me, the three best ways to do so are mentioned below.
1) Start a YouTube channel and upload product reviews
There is no doubt that video content has emerged recently and gained an exponential growth as videos are more engaging, interesting, and captivating to watch compared to other forms of content.
For the exact reasons platforms like YouTube are on the rise, and today, there is probably no better platform than YouTube to start a channel, upload your videos, and build an audience online.
Although over the years YouTube had become the content hub for every industry, it was never out of sight for marketers and especially for affiliate marketers who have leveraged this platform to the fullest.
For example on YouTube, there are pretty specific channels which only do product reviews and talk mostly about affiliate marketing.
Channels like such make a hefty amount of money by affiliate marketing and mostly through their product review videos. I think Jono Armstrong is one of the best examples to show how a channel grew on YouTube just by uploading digital product reviews.
The reason why his channel performed so well is because there were new products releasing every week and every day on platforms like WarriorPlus. Hence there was a hype built around those products, and usually, people were searching for these reviews before buying them.
Therefore by having a YouTube with established content around such products, he grew his channel to thousands of subscribers, and now makes tens of thousands in affiliate commissions.
Just like Jono Armstrong and many others, you can also do the same with your YouTube channel, and the best part about such videos is that you don’t need much effort to make them.
To start making money with WarriorPlus via affiliate marketing on YouTube, you need to follow these steps:-
- Create a YouTube channel with a relatable username, upload a channel icon, banner, and fill in all your required details.
- Go to Mucheye.com to find out the upcoming products which are going to launch on WarriorsPlus
- Create a list of WarriorPlus products which are about to go live next week and send requests to each of those product launches for approval.
- Once your request is approved, You need to create a screen recording video talking about the product and give out your honest review/opinion.
- Upload your product review videos on YouTube with the right title, description, thumbnail, and tags. However, you can take the help of chrome extensions like VidIQ to do it correctly.
- Before expecting any results, at least upload 50-75 videos so that YouTube’s algorithm understands your content and pushes your videos on top wherever you publish a new video after that.
Bonus tip: Create a landing page with ClickFunnels and link it in your YouTube description to collect people’s email IDs who are interested in your product and make sure to incentivize people with your unique bonuses if they make any purchases through your affiliate links.
2) Start a blog and publish product reviews
If you’re not into video making and don’t fancy yourself talking in front of the camera and especially if you’re more focused on writing. Then having a simple blog and writing product reviews would be a great way to make money with WarriorPlus affiliate marketing.
However, if you think blogging for affiliate marketing isn’t a proper idea especially with WarriorPlus. Then in that case, you should know that there are already dozens of blogs out there that rely on affiliate commissions and all they is write product reviews.
For example, if you search for any product review on google, you’re bound to find a list of blogs dedicated explicitly to publishing product reviews.
Therefore with a little bit of consistency in writing and gaining momentum, you can rank your blogs on searches for product reviews.
Even Though most of the steps to start an affiliate marketing blog will be similar to starting any other regular blog. However, there are some minor tweaks to it, and I think you should follow these steps as mentioned:-
- First, come up with a blog name, and when it’s done purchase a free domain name and hosting from BlueHost
- Later leverage WordPress and its themes to build a clean and aesthetic blog design for readers.
- Go to Muncheye.com and list out the product launches which are about to happen in a week (or) so and send them your approval requests.
- Once you’re approved for those products, start writing product reviews according to your knowledge and if possible use/buy the product for better context.
- Once the writing is done, use plugins like RankMath to optimize your on-page content.
- Overtime build backlinks and write reviews consistently for 5-8 months to see results
Tip: Use a tool like Ahrefs to come up with your relevant affiliate niche ideas and also do make sure to write product comparison posts too (like, BlueHost v/s Hostinger) to attract a warm audience who would be more likely to purchase from you.
If you’re someone who doesn’t want to go through the effort of creating their own YouTube channel (or) starting a blog, then writing content on free/self-publishing platforms is a better alternative to build traffic.
Sharing affiliate links using self-publishing writing platforms is a pretty common practice and I have even shared this very exact strategy in my article on how to do affiliate marketing without a website.
Although not all self-publishing platforms are free to use, but I found some platforms like Medium and Vocal Media to be very helpful as they both are free and they have millions of existing readers on their sites.
However, platforms like Medium don’t allow extensive affiliate content and links. Hence you have to be very careful with your content and you should be willing to mix your content with product reviews, informational articles, and product comparison articles.
A few more reasons to why I recommend you to publish your content on platforms like Medium is because:-
- Obviously, the platforms are free to use but also there is no limit to what you can write/publish on them. You could eventually start your own mini blog on these platforms
- These platforms are well established and can help you attract real readers to your content
- Writing consistently on such various platforms will build your presence, and also it helps to capture your own set of audience online
- Finally, the articles from sites like Medium can easily rank on Google because the Domain Authority(DA) of such sites will be way higher.
For example, check out the Google results for the search term ‘Super Affiliate System Review,’.
Just like this even you too could write product reviews on Medium, and with good keyword optimization, you can literally expect to see your content ranking on Google.
To be honest I think by far, this is the easiest way to learn how to make money with WarriorPlus via affiliate marketing. Because there is no upfront investment to start and also you could really leverage the existing user base of these self-publishing platforms to make money with affiliate marketing.
Additional Tip: Use Email Marketing To Scale up your earnings
If you have read my other articles on affiliate marketing, you would certianly know that I love email marketing and especially even more so when we’re using emails to make money with affiliate marketing.
Although email marketing is a great way to scale up and make even more money with WarriorPlus. But few people, especially newbies do skip this step as they are not aware of the power of email marketing and also people won’t realize how anyone could actually automate their marketing campaigns just by sending emails.
Yes, you heard it right. Once you generate enough content on the internet and you start seeing views of your content. Then it’s just a matter of time to convert those one-time viewers into your long-term prospects by collecting their emails.
By the way, to do that, you need an email autoresponder, a tool that lets you collect email addresses and helps you send an automated sequence of emails to convert subscribers into buyers. Thus this is how the whole affiliate marketing process is automated through emails.
I have personally used email autoresponder tools like Mailerlite, GetRespone, and ConvertKit. All of them are pretty easy to use, and they all come with a free trial plan so that people like you and me can use them to get our heads around email marketing.
A few tips to do effective email marketing would be:-
- Always offer free resources within your content like an ebook, pdf, videos, or anything that could be helpful to your readers/viewers.
- Start a newsletter and collect the email ID’s from specific people who would be interested in what you’re about to share.
- Create landing pages using ClickFunnels which can act as bridge pages between your content and the affiliate offers. The reason to do this is because the clicks from your content that are willing to convert will leave their emails with you on landing pages, and if for some reason they don’t purchase your affiliate product right then. You would at least have another chance to target them with your email sequence.
- Also try to create multiple email sequences and initially start testing out multiple email campaigns for better adaptation and better results.
In this blog post on how to make money with WarriorPlus, I have taken you through the marketing side of making money by being an affiliate.
While writing this content, I assumed most of the readers to be one who’s new to this whole affiliate marketing scenario and might not even have any product of their own. But since not having a product (or) experience shouldn’t stop anybody and I think everyone should have a go at it.
In end, you can rest assured that WarriorPlus is a great place to become an affiliate marketer and start making money by following the simple and easy ways that I shared in this blog post.